From the Richmond Dispatch, 7/7/1862, p. 2, c. 2
Cor. 9th and Main sts., July 5, 1862.
MESSRS. EDITORS: Please acknowledge the receipt of a supply of shirts and drawers from the North Carolina Depot. Also, a donation of fifty dollars from the "Ladies' Hospital Association" of Cumberland county, N. C., and one of fifty dollars from Capt. W. W. Stringfield, Jefferson county, Tenn. For all of which our thanks are due.
WALTER COLES, Surgeon in charge.
A HOSPITAL has been established at Bosher's Hall, corner of 9th and Main sts., and the patients are in want of suitable food. All contributions of money, or provisions, will be accepted for the benefit of the wounded.
jy 7 – 2t*