Ginter, Alvey & Arents' Hospital
Information about Ginter, Alvey & Arents' Hospital in Richmond, VA during the Civil War.
Ginter, Alvey & Arents' Hospital was a private hospital that opened temporarily in June 1862.
It was located in the warehouse of Ginter, Alvey and Arents at the corner 13th and Main Streets.
From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Waitt, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.