From the Richmond Dispatch, 4/4/1888, p. 2, c. 4
The United States War Relic Association has been organized for the purpose of establishing a museum of war in the old Libby Prison building after its removal to Chicago. Parties owning relics of the civil or other wars of the United States are invited to communicate with the agents of the association.
MORSE, JAMIESON & CO.,
Bankers and Brokers,
134 Dearborn Street, - Chicago.
[ap 4 – W,F&Su1m]