Crawford's Saloon Hospital was a private hospital which was also known as Ezell Hospital. It was located on Tenth Street between Main and Cary.

Crawford's Saloon Hospital was formerly the building of Crawford's Saloon. It was opened on July 4, 1862 and was operated by J. B. Ezell of South Carolina.

From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Waitt, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.

Go to top